- The fly over is on a rail way track, so the HMDA(Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority) had to take the permission from the railway department to go ahead with the construction of the flyover.
- The railway department changed the design four times which literally dragged the issue very long.
- Apart from this due to crunch in the funds the work was stopped for 6 months
- After Dr. JP took charge in Kukatpally he spoke to these 2 departments to expedite the process.
- Now the work is going on in full swing (day & night).
- The part of the fly over apart from the stretch on railway track will be complete in next 3-4 months.
- The part of the fly over on railway track will be complete in 3 months from then.
Dr. JP spoke to the HMDA commissioner regarding the flyover at Cyber Towers, though it does not come under Kukatpally, and requested them to complete that one also as soon as possible. They promised that the fly over will be done in 3 months.